- I went to bed at 10:30 on New Year’s Eve. We had grilled cheese with my sister Liz and played some games. Very low-key party. We went and climbed the hill behind out house the next mornings (and our neighbors yelled at us, but we went and talked to them so it’s all good).
- BB started playing basketball. He really enjoys, even though he doesn’t know what he’s doing yet.
- We went to Orderville and did a hike and mostly visited with family and played and enjoyed our time for a moment.
- And we built a loft, which is officially my favorite part of this whole house. I took Christmas down and then put up some twinkling LED stars above the loft, so it’s pretty amazing.
- Other moments: video chats, wandering around Park City main street, online school.
Going back to in-person school tomorrow and I am excited.