My name is Heather Hoyt.
I am mother of four children. My husband works in state parks, and we live where he works.
Some things about me:
- I’m studying managerial economics right now.
- I LOVE to read.
- I also love family history.
- I write. Growing up, I first wrote poetry, then short stories, then novels. I’ve written six or seven novels in varying degrees of finished. I majored in English and philosophy in college the first time.
- I love photography too.
- I am sort of a minimalist and I care more about function than appearances.
- I am chronically uncool. I am more likely to be respected than to be well-liked and popular.
- I love having conversations with all sorts of people, but this doesn’t happen often since I’m a mother to small children and I live in the middle of nowhere.
- I struggle with geography and if you talk to me about locations, I glaze over and just nod and pretend I know what you are talking about.
- I was once a legal secretary and I was very good at my job.
- I enjoy being an adult and I love all the paperwork that comes with it.
- I believe that I am not a caricature of myself, and that who I am cannot fit into a list or an online profile.
- I also hate how the internet has degraded into social media and so I still maintain my own website even if it’s not very fashionable.